Sunday, November 02, 2008

How was your fall?

So we debated wether or not to blog about Braxtons first fall. Fall is one of my favorite times of the year, but Braxtons first fall landed him in the ER! Hope nobody thinks we are bad parents for this! We had braxtons car seat on the table and stuck brax in it without strapping him in, for just a split second we had our backs turned to grab the phone and WHAM!! He somehow squirmed his way out of his car seat and face planted into the hard wood floor. We were basket cases of course and had no idea what to do next. He hardly had any marks on his body and other than the 20 minutes of screaming he seemed just fine. But of course we were freaking out and wanted to take him to be checked anyway. He ended up being just fine luckily! We have definately learned a HUGE lesson from this and will not do anything like that again.



Other than that we had a great fall!!! I got dibs on making Brax a Utah fan, despite Jakes love for BYU and might I say, he is loving it!



We have gone to a few RSL games and we are loving the new stadium!! Braxton loves them. He loves the bright lights and all the people!



Braxton has developed this new obsession with sucking on his feet. His big toe is in his mouth every chance he gets!



Brax was a cow for Halloween and so was I!! haha (we have better pictures that we will put on the blog shortly)



5 comments:

Katie said...

OH man Ali I was scared when Brax had his fall too! I am so glad that he is OK! Those pictures of him are so darn cute I can't stand it! I can't wait to see more!

Dave and Lacey said...

WOW! I looked at my blog and almost couldn't believe my eyes! A new post on your blog! Ha Ha Yay! I liked the post. I am glad Braxton is ok. You posted some cute pics. It was fun going to the game with you guys yesterday :).

Stephanie said...

Wait till you have to go to the ER cause he stuck something up his nose! I know how you feel though, about wanting to make sure he's OK! Once, we had Ali in her car seat on the top of a luggage cart towering with luggage from our trip to Oregon (she was only 11 months) and Jon had to stop really fast and she flew off and landed with the car seat face down on the concrete- so embarrassing- but she was strapped in luckily and when we picked her up she was SMILING! I guess that's our Ali...thrill seeker extraordinaire!!

Anonymous said...

At first I thought his sock was a cast, thinking he broke his foot!! Thank goodness he's fine!!! He is so stinking cute and I can't believe how big he looks!!

Stephanie said...

So I'm totally removing your blog from my link list! COME ON! Ali is forgetting what you guys look like! And we haven't seen Braxton forever!