Sunday, February 08, 2009

Dear Stephanie,

WE ARE ALIVE! We are just really terrible at blogging. The funny thing is we probably have tons to fill you in about, we just don't. So let's just catch up. So pretty much our lives are still boring. Braxtons first Christmas was pretty fun. Although he got three times more than anyone else in the family got (he's not complaining). In the past two weeks he has started crawling (he's moved out of the worm phase), clapping (he loves to do patty cake), waving (he does it backwards...so cute!) and is now getting his second tooth! We have now realized that we have to keep our part of the house ridiculously clean after a couple close calls with dog food and a candy wrapper. oops. He says "ma ma" when he eats and "da da" when he cries.....I guess thats sayin somethin.
He and Trapper are still best friends they eat the same food they smell the same its a beautiful friendship. He also has the ability to throw amazing tantrums that get him whatever he wants whenever he wants it. HE IS A DORK!
Nothing really new with us. We're both going to start going to school again. But as for now its just work......and thats pretty much it. Nothing all that exciting really.

6 comments:

Dave and Lacey said...

Cute Pictures. The wave is definitely cute! Glad you updated :)

Anonymous said...

I think you should write a note to me next. Oh oh oh ok!

Stephanie said...

As if I'm the ONLY one who would care to know these things! Ali is sitting here on my lap saying things like "oooooh, he got so big," and "ooooh, he is SO cute!" So happy to know what's going on again! We totally miss you guys, you should come visit, you'll freak when you see the neighborhood! Obviously, I had all but written you off. Thanks for the post!

Anonymous said...

He is getting so big and cuter everytime I see him or a picture! And don't feel bad about the blogging thing, I am terrible too. There isn't any time!!!

Whiting's said...

Hey! We should all get together before we leave to Minnesota. Your kid is so cute! Well I hope all is well with you guys!

Stephanie said...

OK ALREADY! This is ridiculous! I know there are so many things to do where you live, and I am stuck here in the boonies- but I totally want to see this little boy of yours and be updated on life from time-to-time! Not fair that everyone else gets to see Brax either...you guys suck.