Saturday, October 04, 2008




Okay! So we are really slacking on this whole blogging thing but life is so crazy after you have a child. I can only imagine how it is going to be after two, three and four! It is so much fun though. Braxton makes us smile more and more each day. He is now 4 months old and weighs almost 16 pounds (75%) and he is 26 inches long (90%)! I cant believe how big he is and he just doesn't stop. It is so fun to watch him grow with the other kids I babysit that are around his age (he is by far the biggest)!! These are a few of the many pictures my sister took about two months ago. Thanks Lace!! He got his first haircut by Grandma Simons last week so we don't have to keep the comb over (hitler) look!

5 comments:

Stephanie said...

It's about time! Jake was just here, so I saw a couple of the pictures before I saw this. He is such a darling baby! I so wish you guys were still out here! Come visit soon!

The Cox Crew said...

That's such a cute picture of him smiling! I've never seen such a good picture of such a little baby.

Anonymous said...

Braxton is so cute!! I love these pictures! Thanks for letting me hang out with him so much...even though he spits up on me everytime! You guys are awesome too!

Katie said...

Oops...the anonymous was me!

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh he is so cute!!! I can't believe how old he is already!! Lacey found us on the blogging world so I found you!