Saturday, September 20, 2008

Its been a while.........

It has been far too long since Alex or I posted anything about our lives. Thanks to constant proding from certain friends I decided that I would spend a minute here updating everyone.

Basically since we moved back down we've been going a million miles an hour.

I am now working at 1800 contacts in draper. I love it. Its a great place to work.
Alex is doing day care with her sister. I think that's working out pretty well for her.

Braxton is growing bigger every day. Fatter too. He is the cutest kid on the planet! He loves to laugh and smile. Its amazing how much his personality has developed already. There are times that we get him to smile and he gets so shy about it he tries to hide his face in anything he can.

Trapper is trapper. Still hyper as ever. He is spending a lot more time outside now and I'm not to sure he appreciates that.

We will get some pictures up this weekend of braxton and some other things that have been going on.

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Well, it's something... I need verification that Braxton is still alive though.

Dave and Lacey said...

It has been a while! I can't wait to see your updates when I get back :) Thanks again for helping me take out the nightmare hair!!!