Monday, June 22, 2009

Some videos of the little one.

Here are some videos of Brax. The first one is of his cool glasses. He thought that he was the coolest thing!
The other day Brax was OBSESSED with being out in the rain. He loved it for some reason. This kid LOVES to be outside all the time. The first thing that he wants to do in the morning once he has woken up is go upstairs and look out the windows.He's a goof, but I guess i shouldn't complain.
THE NEXT GALACTICO! Our little Brax loves to play soccer! YAY! I wonder if genetics really could have anything to do with it...... For those of you who don't know, Galactico is what they call the super stars of my favorite Spanish League team Real Madrid. One can hope right? There is a moment almost at the end of the video that he has a "Squirrel" moment. If you have seen the new movie UP you will understand. If not, basically, Brax gets distracted very easily, especially if there is a bird anywhere in the vicinity. In the video I think a bird landed on the power lines behind him and he immediately stopped and had to watch the birds. Gotta love him.

I guess these are just a small glimpse into how awesome it is to have Brax around. He makes every single day interesting and that much more fun. He is an absolute riot! 

5 comments:

Stephanie said...

He's actually pretty good at dribbling that soccer ball, so I don't think it could have anything to do with genetics...

He's such a cute kid and I'm so hurt and angry still that you moved him away from us- we would have been soooo good for him! he he he

Alex! Your hair is freaking LONG! I'm so jealous!

Dave and Lacey said...

My favorite part is Alex dancing in the first video :)

JK Cute Videos!

badgerh said...

I agree with Lace and Dave! Once again, I can't wait to play with that kid! And good job on finally posting videos now that I am almost home! haha

Katie said...

ha ha I love it!!! He is so freaking cute!! You really do have some good dance moves though...ha ha

Koi said...

Dude, this kid of yours is too much!!! I'm serious. Jake, we gotta get together when I get back. That's in like a month, so let's make it happen. I feel like it's been forever. What's your email?